Madrid Ladies Masters Tennis
The Madrid Ladies masters is one of the annual highlights of the tennis calendar and takes place in November with over $3,000,000 of prize money at stake.
The event takes place in the Madrid Arena located just to the south of downtown Madrid (casa de campo) and
involves the top WATP ranked tennis players
of the year.
If you love your tennis this is the event for you!
Madrid Masters Tennis: Tickets
Tickets go on sale in March of the year of the event through the official outlets. However as with all major sporting events there is more than one way to get hold of tickets:
- Official sales - Madrid Ladies masters tennis ticket orders (opens in new window)
- Touts / Scalpers - These will normally be between 100 to 500 meters outside the arena doors. Expect the mark up on face value to be around 50-70% depending on the match pairings. The semi finals and final can be up to 300% more than face value.
- Packages - Events of this standard normally attract the attention of travel firms who will put together a package that includes admission to the event combined with hotel and / or flights. Expect to pay around 20% over the going rate for these packages.
Madrid Ladies Masters Tennis: Venue
The Madrid Arena is located at the side of Madrids largest park "Casa de Campo" in the "Recinto Ferial" (Fair / show ground). This area has all your standard amenities; bars, restaurants, street vendors etc as well as being minutes from central Madrid.
- Metro: Line 10 , El Lago & Line 6 Alto de Extremadura
- Bus:Numbers 31, 33, 36, 39 & 65
- Car: M-30 exit Paseo de Extremadura
- Taxi: Approx 8€ from Puerta del Sol
For more information check out
Getting around Madrid!
Residents Tip: If at all possible avoid taking your car / hire car to this event as the parking is very very limited.
[Madrid Guide Spain - HOMEPAGE]